Thursday, February 24, 2011

I, Sovereign Citizen, am going to jail. (22, 23)

2185834340   Jan 28 11 05:19:01 PM   bos   politics    I, Sovereign Citizen, am going to jail
I'm not sure if the post below (http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pol/2185772004.html) is from the pacinlaw spammer, or somebody else who is trying to illuminate people on the legal theories of Sovereign Citizen movement, but I have to mention that taking the advice contained in that post is a good way to get your shit wrecked by the IRS.

The IRS does not fuck around with Sovereign Citizen types. Read the Truth About Frivolous Tax Arguments: http://www.irs.gov/taxpros/article/0,,id=159853,00.html

Of course I can't be bothered to quote the original post. (dummy!*facepalm*)

But I do it in the second post, it's at the bottom in italics. Trust me folks, my gimmick becomes more refined as time goes on. Green = someone else.

2186031972   Jan 28 11 08:02:01 PM   bos   politics   re: RE: I, Sovereign Citizen, am going to jail
I located copies of that document on the internet by just Googling one of the sentences in it to find the sites where it appears. It seems to be one guy's affidavit. Don't know if it's based on a Bork boilerplate, but it sounds like it, since he uses a lot of the same terminology.

The affidavit's last paragraph (below) is a hoot. It's hard to believe anyone could submit this to the IRS with a straight face.

Hahaha. I'm trying to read that but it's just one big wall of text. I can't make heads or tails out of this thing. If I were the IRS I'd look at the first sentence, stop, and send agents to arrest him. I don't have time for that bullshit - take it up to the judge, who I'm certain has no time for that bullshit either.

When he talks about punitive damages, it almost sounds like a threat, which is a big mistake. Filing frivolous things to the IRS is a $5000 penalty. Habitual abusers can receive a $250000 penalty + 3 years in jail. And that's just frivolous things, not threats.



Fun fact: Did you know that the Sovereign Citizens movement is directly based on the Christian Identity, a racist organization of radicalized churches that defy taxes because the 14th amendment gave rights to people of color, and they believe it is an affront to their faith of white supremacy?

Fun fact #2: Did you know that PACINLAW is a semi recent offshoot of the Sovereign Citizens movement? Same scam, different name.




lets repost that bullshit one more time for laughs-------------------------------------------------

51. In light of all affidavit documents provided the IRS and other agencies in the past, as well as this affidavit and attachments, all unrebutted to date, and under Common Law, I am an "injured party" in relation to damages done to me by the IRS and other government agencies, and under Common Law, and under UCC 1-207, as well as HJR 192, I reserve all my rights for remedy of the injury as described below: Due to the fraudulent nature (without full disclosure and subject to Common Law, UCC Law and Law of Nations, where legally and constitutionally applicable) of the past collection of "income" taxes, "social security" taxes and "medicare taxes" from me which I have not legally been liable for, and due to the fact that Supreme and Appellate Court case law clearly shows that where such felony crimes have been committed, there is no statute of limitations, and therefore no time limit for which this request for complete and full refund of all monies paid to the IRS or any related agency would fall under. In addition, Supreme Court case law provides for 4 times the defrauded amount for Compensatory Damages, PLUS 200 times that total amount as Punitive Damages: CLEOPATRA HASLIP et al. v. PACIFIC MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE, INC. 499 U.S.1, 113 Fed 2d 1, 111 sct 1032 (no. 89-1279) For Conversion: 4 times for Compensatory Damages 200 times for Punitive Damages Therefore, according to the most recent "Social Security" statement the IRS sent to me, dated January 15, 2008, the taxes withheld through constructive fraud and due me are: "Social Security," $12,335, "Medicare," $2,451, "Frivolous Penalty" illegally removed from my bank account, $130.87 (See Attachment Q) Forced Labor: Being forced, through this constructive fraud, to expend my personal and business time on unnecessary record keeping and form filing (valued at $50 U.S. dollars per hour), and amounting to 1,200 hours since 1982, totaling $60,000 (See Attachment D). IRS Liability subtotal: $83,460.55 X 4 (Compensatory Damages) = $333,842.20 X 200 (Punitive Damages) Total: $66,768,440.00 Grand SUB Total Owed: = $66,768,440 - (Sixty Six Million Seven Hundred Sixty Eight Thousand Four Hundred Forty Dollars), payable as described below, NOT YET including ALL "income" taxes unwittingly paid under constructive fraud since 1982. By reason of the above-stated facts which have gone unrebutted to date, and the affidavits and evidence already filed with the IRS, I again exercise my right to rescind, cancel and to render null and void, from the time of signing, each and every document containing my signature which would indicate in any manner whatsoever that I was ever subject to or liable for any internal revenue tax, or other tax of any kind, I hereby, with this notarized affidavit, and public filing of this entire document and attachments, lay claim to all previous collected funds which the IRS fraudulently collected contrary to my claimed rights, plus the allowed-for compensatory and punitive damages as calculated above, and demand said funds in total payment to secured party, Bubba LaRue, or his heirs, in perpetuity. To avoid a legal case, and far greater punitive damages because the IRS was previously placed on Notice regarding its actions via all provided evidence added to my entire Individual Master File over the last 3+ years, but was ignored by the IRS and the IRS continually pursued this constructive fraud, I am requesting that you respond with certified rebuttal within 21 days, (See Attachment N), or the full payment in Gold or Silver, or with certified check in my natural name, or wiring of funds to an account of my choosing, (both under immunity to prosecution) within 90 days of the expiring 21 day deadline above. Actual income taxes collected since 1982, plus 25 years interest on income tax principle, and subsequent "income," "social security" and "medicare taxes" defrauded in 2007 from me, will also be bound to the initial total monies due me, and to include compensatory and punitive damage awards. IRS records can verify this amount based on total social security taxes defrauded. If no documented, legal and certified point-by-point rebuttal to this Affidavit of Truth and attachments is forthcoming within 111 days of your receipt of it, under UCC Law, Common Law, Constitutional Law, and Law of Nations, it will indicate IRS acceptance of, and agreement with, ALL the facts previously presented in this affidavit and attachments, create a Security, (15 USC), and an accounts-receivable (See Attachment R), and make the IRS, and other related agencies, permanently liable for all claimed amounts and damages, payable to me, or my heirs in perpetuity, until paid in full as allowed above. 15% interest per MONTH required on all uncollected monies due me beginning exactly 120 days from the date of this affidavit, until total claim is paid.

I dare you to read all of that.

2 comments:

  1. The moron (sorry, spade a spade) author of this blog does not even know what after the fact means.

    Maybe a family law attorney, or something like that. He is a scared little monkey, so it appears.

    ReplyDelete